DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini RM/RMVB/MPEG4 Media Player with SD/MMS/USB Host/YPbPr
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal

posted by douglasdemoura on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Small device with a beautiful enclosure; * Remote control and buttons on top of the device; * Display legends with ACCENTS! * It's cheap!
    Cons:
    There is not a "back" button on the remote control. I need to use the button of the device or press "Home" ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent quality, affordable,usefull

posted by Annaroi on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    small, doesnt take too much place plays most common formats easy to use, easy to plug, a very basic user can find his way around it. easy to use menus and settings
    Cons:
    sound needs to be used to the maximum, the quality of sound is not always the best
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great - except for the accents

posted by paulomatsui on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price for such benefit: you can watch your .AVI and .DiVX on your couch, using your TV! I don't know if I did get a new version, but reading the past reviews, I can't agree with them. Its build quality seems fine and OK for me. Pretty solid buttons an...
    Cons:
    A major con one for us - accents alphabet language: NO ACCENT on the subtitles. It doesn't matter whether the text inside the ....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grat product and lowest price

posted by pablocs on 04/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's perfect to watch all movies downloaded from internet without need of converting to another format. It plays avi, mpg, rmvb with great quality. I've been usig it for 4 months every day and i had no problems at all.
    Cons:
    The remote control is quite tricky, sometimes it lower the volumie when pressing pause, but pressing again the button you can d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BIG UTILITY

posted by keiler on 10/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You know that movie that you are required to attend only on the computer? Your problems are over. Now you can simply use the Rmvb Player to assisitir formats supported! With me here and he helped me shape and image quality depends so exclusively and not dow...
    Cons:
    The only thing that made me sad about this player is the temperature and the control that appears to be very fragile.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device for a good price

posted by pradilson on 07/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The media player is really easy to use and is very usefull for watching movies and series. - Through "track" key in remote control one can select audio track in dual audio files. - Through "game key" key one can select subtitles in div...
    Cons:
    - Build quality could be a little better. the power adapter broke when trying to insert into outlet, but I replaced the the tip...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    affordably but incomplete

posted by ChickenSammich on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    plays movies off hdd for cheap
    Cons:
    doesn't include YPbPr cable as described on package despite having an output for such; does not play mp4 files. SUPPOSEDLY supp...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DOES NOT INCLUDE YPbPR cable

posted by ChickenSammich on 05/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Got one for my boy on his old television, lets me find random copies of movies and tv shows for him to watch as he pleases, let's me sleep at night. even plays some formats that my WD media player won't play at all although with some hickups.
    Cons:
    hit or miss codec support, picky HD compatibility (the same media on two formatted externals wont work with one or two other) e...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections