DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Scratch Screen Protector for 9.7" Touch Screen Ipad
Sort by:
35 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5118 (51%)
  • 4 Star:3713 (37%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:62 (6%)
  • 1 Star:31 (3%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its a Anti-Scratch Screen Protector for iPad 1

posted by Magros on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Good quality plastic * It a good quality package * Have a special cloth to clean surface * Good price * Better than others * Really Cristal *
    Cons:
    * Hard to put on * Can have marks if the package do not be shipping totally flat (I Buy 5 and only one do not have marks) * The...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by Chanelya on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The size of this screen protector is the same as Ipad. Firstly I cleaned the Ipad screen and then applyed the screen protector. It wasn't so easy but I managed to do it well. It looks now quite invisible and my screen now will live longer without scratches....
    Cons:
    Some dust was under screen protector,while I was applying it. I wish there was a little rag to clean screen before applying.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too small for iPad

posted by felipefoandrade on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Ok quality and really protect the tablet, like every other screen protector... But still the price is really low, making it a better option then most other screen protectors here in Brazil.
    Cons:
    Too small for my ipad, leaving uncovered parts and making it hard do apply... So, not the best option for iPad 3 at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect price!!!

posted by m2importados on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quality, price. I'm posting this review mainly because there are probably other people like me who are curious if this will work with a generic 10 inch Android tablet computer. It does, kind of anyway.
    Cons:
    is difficult to apply, like other screens! you have to clean the iPad very well and leave no dust or lint or else it will leave...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect thing for a good price

posted by Shezi on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good matte feeling, doesn't feel cheap. Rather rigid piece of plastic, it makes placing very easy compared to other screen protectors.
    Cons:
    Difficulty of placement, but it just depends on the ability of each ... I do not have a hard time because it has everything you...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent ipad screen protector

posted by robmanrob on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a good quality screen protector for iPad. it is thin, light, solid, and sticks well to iPad. If it clear enough to not really be noticeable, unless you look really hard for it. After a while you will forget the screen protector was even applied to y...
    Cons:
    if you are not sure about the usefulness of this product, think again. The screen on the iPad is strong, but why gamble? I thin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a very good screen protector for ipad

posted by robmanrob on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a good quality screen protector for iPad. it is thin, light, solid, and sticks well to iPad. If it clear enough to not really be noticeable, unless you look really hard for it. After a while you will forget the screen protector was even applied to y...
    Cons:
    if you are not sure about the usefulness of this product, think again. The screen on the iPad is strong, but why gamble? I thin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very God

posted by ludcampos on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works well protecting the screen of the ipad - Protects against scratches and dust - Easy to apply - Do not screw up the touch screen - really anti-glare - combines with one good case and you can't even seen the screen protector.
    Cons:
    is difficult to apply, like other screens! you have to clean the iPad very well and leave no dust or lint or else it will leave...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!

posted by aleexzanchet on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really good product. Protect the iPad very well. It's cheap, so, when it get scratch you can buy another without problems! It's Easy to remove bubbles. Easy to apply. Do not screw up the touch screen. Adequately serves in any iPad whit 9,7 inches....
    Cons:
    My screen protector came dented by the transport. Only that.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy and resistant

posted by fordartur on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I can say that in some time, I didn't remind that my IPAD had it installed... :) I combined that with a keyboard case so is protected even I use it constantly. Simply, no scratches so I just can say nice things about that protector.
    Cons:
    As any of that protectors, the worst is to install it, to clean the screen and try to avoid any powder or hair because is virtu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections