Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- You take exactly what is described;
- Loud horn is always good for a biker;
- Very light;
- It's fragile (it's just appropriate for street bikes);
- It's not so easy to use (must switch the smalls buttons);
- Doesn't fit my bike :(
- I'm not sure that it's powerfull enough to be used at night;
-It's more like a children's bike accessory...
It's quite an interesting product, but I would indicate it only for children who rides on streets.
I would love to have a grown up version for my bike.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.