OK for the price – 3-in-1 Electronic Bike Horns with Brake Light and Turning Signals Reviews
posted by brazilian3 on 04/11/2009
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Does what it's supposed to do
- Horn is extremely loud :)
- brake lights work well too
- Turning lights are red, not yellow, as i'd expect
- Front light is red, not white, and is not on all the time. It turns on when you sound the horn or when you turn
- VERY VERY difficult to mount the brake sensor so that the brake lights work properly. you have to dismount the brake and put the sensor on the brake wire
- No instructions, although I guessed everything on my own
- You can't take it off whenever you want, so there's the risk of someone damaging the item if they want to steal it
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.