DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Apple 78-Key Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
PC users - you may not have the max with it – Genuine Apple 78-Key Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AA) Reviews

posted by nkk1987 on 06/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
the keyboard is very comfortable! nothing like other keyboards sold around. in my country - this keyboard cost about 100 bucks, so i think i got it with great price (less than the apple store).
Cons:
the keyboard is not full functional for pc. one of its disadvantages is that the Delete key is not working fine, the fn key doesn't work properly and there's no way to find the right drivers for this on google. if you find something - i'd like to use it too!
Other:
i'm using a lot with keyboard all day long for e-mails and for programming. this keyboard seemed to be the best choice between the rest
Bottomline:
if comfortable keys is the most important for you - than that's THE keyboard you should have. blutooth is just one of its advantages. beside the delete key - i didn't find yet something which might be so critical. have fun!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections