DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Apple 78-Key Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
It's the genuine! – Genuine Apple 78-Key Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AA) Reviews

posted by sowfat on 07/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The real apple item. Very elegant and excellent build quality. Made of anodized aluminum and felt very solid. It paired with my Ipad immediately.
With this keyboard, my Ipad turned into a full fledged laptop. I can do everything I use my laptop for, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
Cons:
It did not come in a box nor did it have a manual. It was bubble wrapped inside the shipping package which made me scared that it could have been damaged during shipping.
Most of the function keys don't work with the ipad, however this is to be expected because this keyboard was really designed for the Apple desktops.
If you are a PC user, the keys will feel a bit odd.
Other:
For those for us without access to a well stocked Apple store, this is a good buy. Most Apple stores in my part of the world don't carry this in stock.
I wish apple makes the cursor keys work with the Numbers app.
Bottomline:
A must buy for all you Ipad owners. If someone makes a case that can carry the iPad and this keyboard and set it up like a laptop....

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections