DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/1*17670)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5614 (56%)
  • 4 Star:4010 (40%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Was a fine flashlight for the time

posted by Shunra1 on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap (Got it on a 50% discount here at DX) brightness is good, 3 Modes (No useless SOS feature)
    Cons:
    not as bright as i thought it would be (nowhere near 900 lumen), doughnut shaped beam.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright 4 LED fllashlight

posted by BoxterSS on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Battery life time is about 1h in highest mode,so if You buy this flashlight,buy 2 battery's for him,i recomend use 18650,more maH = more lifetime
    Cons:
    Bright white colour,i use it about 2 years and he is still working,just toner on l body have a little scratch
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gave good lessons to me

posted by yfujii on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap (since I bought it 50% discount), very bright (as you know, not 900 lm but bright enough).
    Cons:
    It has no mode memory.Mode change almost always fail (Stay Hi mode, need tens of time clicking to change Lo mode). Mine has dr...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super bright flashlight

posted by MKazan on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Strong light, much brighter than a car headlight. I allways travel with it and it helped me a lot since I´ve got it. Super bright and resistant. I dropped on the beach sand, on the asphalt, in seawater with the light still on, and still works perfectly...
    Cons:
    It gets very hot after a few minutes of use. It came to burn the fabric of a surface where I left it supported. I could not mak...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Always with me

posted by aalese on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The torch is made entirely of metal, can be removed easily and DX can find many spare parts in case he needed it (I did not do). Beam very large and well distributed without major points of light or shadows. the range is more than an hour but the batteries ...
    Cons:
    none for use as the. But remember to also buy the charger and the batteries needed
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not 900 lumens

posted by Dark00 on 12/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - bright - usable Lo mode; I use the Lo mode indoors as it is bright enough for most things - standard WF-501B host (a bit thinner and lighter than WF-502B, but still quite okay)
    Cons:
    - definitely much much less than 900 lumens - no memory; it either stays on Hi or cycles through the next mode until Hi
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by stevesdk on 12/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap and bright !!! I am satisfied for the price I paid because I have the exactly the same model I purchased locally but way more expensive. Buy 2 piece in one go because of the cheap price, One I keep in my glove's compartment and one I keep in my room f...
    Cons:
    Built quality is not same as my locally purchased one even though exactly the same model WF-501B. Not 900 lumen as claimed. My ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    UltraFire WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Mem

posted by Sprinklerman on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good light for the price. Using it for inspections and have dropped it a few times, still works fine. Run time seems to be great, haven't had to charge battery yet.
    Cons:
    It does get very hot in high mode, in about 5 minutes it's cookin. I would recommend low mode if leaving the light on to work o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for Money

posted by narayanang76 on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Value for Money Small in Size, almost invisible in your palm, equal size of a white board marker, around 6 CM. I could easily mount on my Bicycle, and it fits and seems part of my bike now! Light Weight - easy to carry in your pockets Good Effective Ligh...
    Cons:
    Packaging, just received with a bubble wrap + paper bag container, thank god nothing was broken! Had to get used to the switch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light at a reasonable price

posted by davisssrh2 on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very solidly built light. Bright and reliable (so far). Once it's turned on, half press the button to switch modes. The strap feels strong and solid. It's bright with a smooth and even light pattern.
    Cons:
    This is not 900 lumens. It's more like 300. I've got a name brand light with a cree R5 and it's rated at 320 lumens. This light...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections