DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/1*17670)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
UltraFire WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Mem – UltraFire WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/1*17670) Reviews

posted by Sprinklerman on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Good light for the price. Using it for inspections and have dropped it a few times, still works fine. Run time seems to be great, haven't had to charge battery yet.
Cons:
It does get very hot in high mode, in about 5 minutes it's cookin. I would recommend low mode if leaving the light on to work on something, still bright enough in low mode to see what you are doing. The high mode is very bright but I would say around 150 lumens and no where near 900 so don't get excited. I compared it to a 200 lumen Inova I have and it was close for brightness.
Other:
Bottomline:
This is a good light for the price. You would pay more for a light from a retail store that may be as durable but probably no where as bright. Took about two weeks to get. Over all I am happy with my purchase and would by from DX again.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections