Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- usable Lo mode; I use the Lo mode indoors as it is bright enough for most things
- standard WF-501B host (a bit thinner and lighter than WF-502B, but still quite okay)
- definitely much much less than 900 lumens
- no memory; it either stays on Hi or cycles through the next mode until Hi
- big flooder
- as there are four emitters cramped into one, there is actually a dark spot in the middle instead of a hot spot
- similar light output to cheapest XM-LT6 flashlight, although with bigger flood and much larger power consumption
- haven't really used it for long periods, but I haven't really felt it was overheating as others have reported
- I got this in a 50% off promotion, so it was definitely worth it; however, for a full price, you can get a full XM-LT6 flashlight, which is at least as bright with a much lower (about 45%) current consumption
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.