DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/1*17670)
Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3612 (36%)
  • 4 Star:4515 (45%)
  • 3 Star:93 (9%)
  • 2 Star:93 (9%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and lightweight

posted by catbyte on 03/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Not exactly 900 lumen as advertised, approx 300 - 400 lumen range - Small and lightweight - Throw distance approx 30m and beyond - Good for bicycle, good flood light.
    Cons:
    - Heats up pretty fast - Empties a full charged battery pretty fast too, approx 40min of usage - The bulb gets a little dimmer ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap

posted by s7on3 on 02/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Very bright - well not actually 900 lumens, but it is enough to me 2. Good Price 3. Small size - easy fits everywhere
    Cons:
    1. First when i got it i decided, that there is a problem with the mode buttons(it was not making good contact and the light su...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not 900-lumen! Around 350 lumen.

posted by spirogero on 12/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very strong indeed! I tried to use it inside computer racks and it gave so much light, it almost blinded us (on short distances). We could see every little detail in the equipment. It is so small, you can have it permanently in your bag. It proves valuable ...
    Cons:
    It uses 4 SMD leds. Theoretically, they produce 225 lumens each (= 900 lumens in total), but this is far from reality. The actu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    active user

posted by ssergej08 on 10/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    low price, liked the design, fits comfortably in your hand. though this is my first flashlight that class but fell in love with it immediately. this money is SUPER
    Cons:
    poor heat transfer, thermo foil, but this is easily treated. It's not 900 lumens, but if it was 900 lumens then the battery wou...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very powerful flashlight

posted by casperfong on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The flash light is very soild build. The light throw is very impressive. especially at a very dark night . you will want to have one of this in your hand. like wise it has 3 different mode. strong , normal and flashing mode. the flashing mode is very good...
    Cons:
    Although the flash light is very handy and powerful. it has it's con area. the flash light actually run by 2 batteries ( camera...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad but not true

posted by legio11 on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    well it's good built with nice color and texture , feet pretty good in hand . build quality will be near to perfect if the screw thread was better. without the screw thread the flashlight is a really good cheap flashlight .
    Cons:
    now let's talk about the bright. 900 lumens not really but i have make some test with different flishlight and i think it's ar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love/Hate this flashlight

posted by catisland on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    With one major exception noted below, seems to be very well designed and built. VERY bright. Smooth "neutral" light except for a slight variation which isn't enough for me to call a "con". My eyes are not calibrated, but I have a small...
    Cons:
    The module and the casing are both very nicely built, but someone made a mistake on the fit. The module has a bevel, the case ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light. Not best but good.

posted by damilkman on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great light with simple three function settings. Bright and small. Fits in pocket and will work well for protection at night. Either next to the bed or out walking at night, this will disable anyone looking into it. Strobe mode will do an even better job. T...
    Cons:
    Not as bright as some other P-7 lights. The contacts and finish needed some cleaning before the work properly. I have purchased...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

Pros:
    Great light with simple three function settings. Bright and small. Fits in pocket and will work well for protection at night. Either next to the bed or out walking at night, this will disable anyone looking into it. Strobe mode will do an even better job. T...
    Cons:
    Not as bright as some other P-7 lights. The contacts and finish needed some cleaning before the work properly. I have purchased...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections