DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish 5.0" LCD 533MHz Win CE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/FM Transmitter + 2GB Maps TF
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:111 (11%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

89% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good bargain

posted by pankrok on 02/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice looking , good display quality , possible to work with IGO (see other thoughts)
    Cons:
    only 64MB memory so you should better run light versions of IGO (eg amigo) not fast enough for running IGO primo smoothly
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My best GPS so far

posted by rrumawas on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - This little things (not really little) are damn fast!!! - Very quick to get satellite signal. - Very quick to redraw / recalculate route. - Small and light enough to carry on your pocket. - Great LCD brightness and clarity. - Looks very cool. - Well m...
    Cons:
    - Damn difficult to hack, and change the default shell. Anybody can help me? :) - Takes almost 2 months for me to get this GPS ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome, very pleased.

posted by kornboy on 11/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Loads fast -Finds GPS signal very fast -Excellent reception all the time -Simple easy to use software -Miopocket can be loaded -Runs iGO Primo very well, no lag at all. -Good build quality -Heaps better than expected -Holds to windscreen very well
    Cons:
    -Screen a little hard to see in high light situations -Does not seem to be a firmware solution anywhere -Once miopocket loade...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really stylish, lightweight and handy GPS.

posted by michaeleangelo on 10/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. This is one of a VERY few devices that accepts Navitel Sodrigestvo. Navitel CIS (Sodrugestvo) from 4pna.com installs like a charm, without necessity of hacking, serials and so on: it just works out of the box when copied to microSD card (link to Navitel ...
    Cons:
    1. No rearview camera input on this model - 2. No bluetooth (as might have been expected at the price). 3. Weak battery - no m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice unit - bad in sunlight though

posted by PinguWaaWaa on 10/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice, fast, easy to use interface. Primo works like a charm.
    Cons:
    When mounted on the windscreen and in the sunlight, it's extremely hard to see the screen. My last GPS was better than this. W...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great GPS Reception

posted by ncbeng on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the 2nd generic GPS i bought from Dealextreme. As compare to the 1st one i had (sku.30501), this GPS is : 1. 10 times better GPS reception 2. Cheaper by 25USD 3. More attractive design (like iPhone) 4. More sturdy build quality
    Cons:
    1. Don't have built-in 4GB 2. 64MB Ram only, some latest GPS program such as Papapo X6 cannot run smoothly. 3. When leave it in...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very pleased

posted by garrry on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks like Iphone, very thin for navigation. Good build quality. I tried IGO Amigo and works great, but the install IGO PRIMO and found that this is more better.
    Cons:
    Battery life is around 1 - 1,5 hrs. Cable for car is very short for my car /skoda octavia/. Must be at least 50cm longer. Displ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Some good, some bad

posted by worrab on 06/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This unit looks lovely. Even my teenage son thinks it's cool! The screen is great and the video software makes watching vids straightforward. I discarded the Route66 software that's installed and replaced it with another brand that I know - and it works ...
    Cons:
    My unit was supplied without a stylus, which is a bit of a pain. More frustratingly, ActiveSync won't work with it so it's imp...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally unpleased with this one

posted by midiman78 on 06/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good Screen with great responsiveness - Fast video playing and good quality - windows ce 6 - Finds gps antennas fast. - You can use IGO instead of Route66 Gps program.
    Cons:
    - No bluetooth - Non YF gps, these means, no easy to go windows shell. - the own gps shell is very bad, no customization, ugl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections