DX  » Community » Reviews » 9-LED Bike Safety Strobe Light (2*AAA)
Sort by:
116 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5867 (58%)
  • 4 Star:3338 (33%)
  • 3 Star:89 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:22 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    9 LED Power

posted by algorithm18 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This light is very bright and a great price for what you get. A year later, it still works well, and the mounting hardware is still intact. 9 LEDs is more than a lot of rear bike lights you find for more money, so you'll be clearly visible and safe at night...
    Cons:
    After a while, the springs and battery contacts will compress and not make contact with the batteries as well. This means that ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light

posted by wes2914 on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has multiple functions and is really bright. Me and my cycling partner always argued about who would ride front and who would ride back at night whenever i rode in front he would complain about my light and how annoyingly bright it is.
    Cons:
    Not to many but it requires a lot of space under your seat and does not work well if you have a bike rack on your bike.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light to make you visible on roads

posted by ThermIt on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple and cheap. Easy to install, easy to remove. Very bright, highly visible from any meaningful distance. AAA batteries or accumulators are cheap and easy to find.
    Cons:
    You never know if it's still working. To change the batteries you need to disassemble the light. Sometimes it changes flashing ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well shines, but it is shaky

posted by dimadolce on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    well shines, it is in the dark noticeable on the road, it is a lot of operating modes, economically spends energy, batteries of standard type
    Cons:
    it is very rather weakly made, the fixture can collapse at battery change. the weak waterproofing, laying from rigid plastic is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap back-light

posted by patricitop on 07/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Got eight different types of LED combinations. Don't get opened too easy, so it's unlikely to be opened meanwhile you are riding. Reflection is quite good and it's sight is several yards noticed.
    Cons:
    It seems vulnerable to water since I have found little humidity inside after a hard rain. It's not so hard to resist several hi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright but fell apart on first ride

posted by th3pr4wn on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright, easy/ standard mount, multiple LED's, several different flash patterns and speeds
    Cons:
    Very bright but fell apart on first ride. I rode off a gutter / curb and the lens cover, lens, reflector and both batteries fle...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than a year and works perfect.

posted by PeP33 on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I own those safety rear bike light for more than a year and use it at night in the mountain. Works perfect and make lot of light. It's really usefull to make you see by the others. After a year of use all leds are working and I didn't change the 2 AAA (use...
    Cons:
    Couldn't thing about any con by now. But if I had to say something, probably the psatic is not from the best quality, but with ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellant Value, Provides High Visibility during Daylight hours.

posted by DaveOliver on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it is intended for. Gives High Visibility during Daylight Hours. Multiple light configuration. Excellent Value for money. Highly Recommend.
    Cons:
    If you can call it a con, because there are so many options, you have to switch through them all to switch it off :)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    9-LED Bike Safety Strobe Light

posted by FalconFutura on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great to put on back of bikes for safety. It has a lot of modes to blink. Good deal- easy to adapt to various mounting surfaces. Very cheap. By the effect of the cases magnifiers the light is impresive. Light effects are pretty. Well build bike support, wi...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value light

posted by th3pr4wn on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plenty of LEDs, nice and strong light beam, seems like it would be water resistant but maybe not 100% waterproof as the seal is quite small and difficult to put back in place after inserting batteries. Silver reflector section is good to reflect the LED lig...
    Cons:
    I'd still prefer a red cover instead of clear. The silver reflector inside is not a tight fit and so it rattles slightly, I wil...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections