Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* powerful beam
* 3 modes (steady, blink, 'wave')
* seems relatively rain-proof despite some holes
* works nice with rechargeable batteries
* poor side visibility (unlike sku.3637 with dedicated side LEDs)
* no European (or any other) homologation
* very plastic-y bike mount, need to be careful when removing the light from the mount
Weight: ~63g with NI-MH batteries
Dimensions: 75 * 44 * 35 mm (with rear clip, without bike mount)
Very good light for the price. Seems robust enough for the job, despite the flimsy mount.
This is my main rear light (always used in 'wave mode'), but in a urban environment I would recommend to use an additional wide angle rear light or arm ligh.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.