Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5814 (58%)
  • 4 Star:297 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:123 (12%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sensor bar

posted by Darklordrsn on 09/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Id loved to use this sensor bar, because i use it in the pc. I have a wii too, but its borrowed to my friend, so, when i cannot borrow it, i use in the pc, and it works very well. Almost perfect. The price is the best!
    Cons:
    None i can think about in the moment, just that is larger than the one that came with wii. But it doenst need to use wires.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Cheapest Wii sensor bar on the market

posted by sonicer105 on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product works as advertised. It is compact and seams to use a vary little amount of power while it is active. It dose not require any set-up what so ever. Just insert the batteries and you are set. Just make sure to set-up the sensor bar orientation in ...
    Cons:
    The written instructions on the case of the product are VARY unclear. It looks as if it was another language and was poorly tra...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great for pc and wii

posted by GanonBjorn on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works just like an original sensor bar Good building quality (fell off my tv a couple of times, still works perfect) Wireless (no cables, yay) Has a minimal reach of 4 meters (though sitting 1 meter away from it causes problems sometimes) Functions well in ...
    Cons:
    Uses four AAA batteries which are drained after 30 hours of playtime.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funcitonal, but far from perfect

posted by kriggs on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Well, works... - Can be easily modded to run off a USB.
    Cons:
    - Range limited to about 10 feet. - 4 AAA batteries. - Seems quite cheap, especially if you open it. - Only 3 IR Led's on ea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by Rambaron on 12/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Build quality is great, feels solid. Some people say that they go through battery's pretty fast, but so far it has been 1 week of heavy use. The stand it comes with can easily detach and is pretty useful sometimes.
    Cons:
    I wish I could have gotten the remote in black so it would match my gaming setup. Also when you turn it on there is a bright re...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sensor Bar without cables !

posted by MartinCC on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfect and it's very usefull to be used with your PC and Dolphin emu. It's very easy to adapt and replace the bateries with an small USB cable and give the bar power from your PC usb connection (nothing more than an old USB mouse cable is necessar...
    Cons:
    The led's are not the BEST of the world, but will work fine. Batteries will not last too much time.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great alternative!

posted by Ket2nen2 on 12/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really, really cheap wireless IR sensor bar for Nintendo Wii! Looks and feels good, the build quality is above good!
    Cons:
    Needs to have well charged batteries in order to function well from a greater distance. My old rechargeable batteries work only...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap but you get what you pay for

posted by Lisa1 on 11/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    not very useful when it doesn't really work but it does to an extent. however it looks good and feels uncheap
    Cons:
    this doesn't really work past like 1-1.5m so very bad also it uses 4 batteries such a waste to be perfectly honest 2 cadles did...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job

posted by timberunited on 06/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Costs little! Small. Doesn't take much space on top or under the TV. Looks sturdy and has a pretty design.
    Cons:
    Really, I can see no big cons. Maybe the fact it uses 4 AAA batteries. And the fact it has no way to fix it on top of the TV. N...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good quality for the price

posted by TheCanadianGuy on 05/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - cheaper price than other ir sensor bars - tough and sturdy quality - doesn't feel and look cheap
    Cons:
    - could be cheaper in price - uses 4 AAA batteries
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections