DX  » Community » Reviews » VGA HD AV Cable for XBox 360 (1.8m-Length)
Sort by:
44 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6629 (66%)
  • 4 Star:209 (20%)
  • 3 Star:146 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Power of usefulness

posted by lolobabka on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does the job, really good price, Good Quality, Works as expected, nice picture, doesn't feel cheap at all, Cable is long enough, the plastic looks quite good, spdif if nice bonus for this good cable, once you will connect it you dont have to worry about it...
    Cons:
    Little ghosty picture, you need 3,5 adapter to output sound, it could be allot of easy to use if it come with 3,5 jack, I compa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by vampierre on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good Quality Material and overall product - Sturdy design, plugs fits snuggly into all ports - Works as expected, High Quality display on screens - Flexible cable that won't break if it's bend - The cable's length is perfect, not a mile and also not too s...
    Cons:
    When using a normal LCD Monitor, you need a "3.5mm Male to 2 * RCA Female Audio Adapter" to convert RCA red and yello...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its not perfect, but it does the job.

posted by Muntadhar96 on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it works well with a very old TFT monitor it is a long and solid cable the audio from the cable is loud and clear the video quality is clear ingame(read below)
    Cons:
    i noticed some ghosting at higher resolutions (1280x768 and up) it is not noticeable at lower resolutions, however ghosting is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Shmailo on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works great on a 19" ASUS monitor on 1440x900 resolution, but it seems it can also do 1920x1080. It's very cheap, and that's a good thing. Feels well built and it has good sound. Just great for the price.
    Cons:
    Picture is a bit darker than on my tv, but it might be from my monitor. And it seems to have a shadow but on most games doesn't...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great! No static or interference!

posted by joshuajag on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -No static or lines as described in others' reviews -Works just like the genuine, overpriced Microsoft adapter -Includes a optical (S/PDIF) out port -Works great on 1080p @ 60Hz
    Cons:
    -The casing on the plug that goes into the Xbox is a little too fat--you can't plug in an HDMI cable at the same time
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I wanted

posted by Reolin on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - price is very low - picture is nice too, very little ghosting - I can't notice any from 1m distance (the signal is analog anyway, so the picture is a little blurry, you can't avoid this), no other artifacts. - optical out works fine
    Cons:
    Did not notice any. I compared to my friend's original MS cable - very difficult to notice any differences. But HUGE differenc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT!

posted by Nicolai4973 on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Very clear and crisp video on my computer monitor -Very good quality despite the cheap price -Easy to use -a must for college! when you can't bring your big tv with you, it's nice to plug your xbox to your pc monitor. Brilliant idea! -Sound is very good t...
    Cons:
    I can't find anything negative about this cable. It works just as i expected it! -Shipping took about 15 days
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by PDShome on 10/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Clean picture Very minimal ghosting Cheap Clean image Optical audio long cord
    Cons:
    VGA plug metal could be a little stronger Plastic looks a little cheap Plug went in easily backwards and pushed pin in
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flawless

posted by AE3000 on 05/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely cheap. M$ original cost five (yes, FIVE!) times more (in Euros). Full plug and play. The Xbox360 recognizes it instantly. ***Crystal clear video, no blurring or ghosting at all*** (other users reports ghosting but it's not my case). SPDIF optical ...
    Cons:
    Not for technicians or people that connects and/or disconnects a lot of times the 360. The connector seems to be a little cheap...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    is there a ghost in this cable?

posted by keeponjammin on 01/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - it is pretty cheap, yet it doesn't feel cheap at all, the plastic looks quitte good. I bet you can sell it for much more if you want to
    Cons:
    - Terrible ghosting. The screen isn't crisp most of the time, there are lines and stripes appearing, and i am pretty sure that ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections