Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- USB connectivity for use anywhere
- Comes with a wall-socket to USB adapter (100-250V)
- Very nice decorative USB device
- The PS-made base appears fragile (but one shouldn't throw this thing around anyway)
- Audible booster circuit
- Would be nice to have a mini-USB interface at the base
- Mine didn't work without a driver (just kidding)
If a USB interface is kept throughout the unit, there is potential to develop a system that allows the user to modify the plasma from the computer.
The unit draws about 500mA, so a powered USB hub is recommended (if the included power supply is not used).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.