Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Well made electronics
- Enough precise (for almost everything except for calibration tasks ... obviously)
- "Cheap" compared to desktop units.
- Offers most functions you will need in a small electronic lab.
- Light and portably, you can take it everywhere (but you will need a computer still).
- Probes included are good quality and easy to calibrate.
- It runs also in MAC (trough a virtual machine).
- You get software and source code, so if you want you can improve it or make your own version.
- FFT function isn't the best for audio frequency.
- Software you get is just "right"
Useful USB oscillograph, a good choice if you don't want to spend $300 (at least) in a desktop model. Software is easy to use so it's almost plug and "play". I recived it very soon and well packaged. In my case it was
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.