DX  » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable (10CM)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works!

posted by RahzaDream on 12/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Feels like it was built sturdy, nice build quality -connectors fit well, nice and snug. Doesn't feel like it will fall out -Black color to match most PC cases nowadays -Passes audio signal from DisplayPort to HDMI
    Cons:
    None really! It does what it is advertised to do.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality adapter

posted by AinonLynx on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    adapter is very good quality, flexible, the hard part is not large, using a laptop Lenovo t420s with ubuntu linux and intel graphics card. Picture and sound without defects. ?onveniently snaps that would pull the adapter out of the laptop you must press but...
    Cons:
    per year of use deficiencies has not found, still works perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does a good job

posted by oukie on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it is supposed to. It does that job without any issues. It channels video as well as audio. It is flexible but not bulky. It has a firm feel and design.
    Cons:
    I cannot really find anything wrong with the product. It sometimes has a little re-sync issue when re-connecting a live channel...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good build quality, and just works.

posted by hbadenes on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Build quality is very good. Does not feel like it is going to fail. The Displayport end has a lock, so it has to press a small button to release it from your computer port. It is just an adapter if you already own a HDMI cable, so the cable is short (15cm?...
    Cons:
    The only one I can find is the price, which is not cheap. But cheaper cables/adapters did not seem to have this build quality o...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by egeerardyn on 06/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This cable works perfectly when tested on a Lenovo X220T. The image quality is good, connectors are of great quality, sturdy, not too tight or too loose. Cable itself is sturdy, yet bendable enough to work comfortably. It is of a perfect size: not too small...
    Cons:
    Price could be a little lower, it is a lower price than everything else I found, but it is not really cheap.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with my ThinkPad T500

posted by justinmillerdx on 08/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does exactly what I needed: connect the DisplayPort on my ThinkPad T500 (running Ubuntu Linux 10.04 with integrated Intel graphics) to an HDMI cable to plug into my TV. It works perfectly! The picture is sharp and beautiful, and my laptop is perfectl...
    Cons:
    I haven't found any yet!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, looks and feels durable.

posted by zeroangels on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Using it to connect my ThinkPad to HDTV works great. Just plug and play. - Video comes through flawlessly - Audio ALSO comes through flawlessly - Clip to hold the adapter on to the laptop, wire was dangling off the side of the laptop, off the tabl...
    Cons:
    Not much....other than price point? Who doesn't like cheaper cables/adapters? Still worth it when i saw the build quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Lokiyo on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does what it advertises, no more, no less. It outputs audio trough the cable. Ooops! My bad, that's isn't advertised, so it does more than advertised! =P
    Cons:
    None. It could have came on a box or plastic bag, but it's not a con "per se".
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works beautifully

posted by Athys on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Solid built, tight connection, worked exactly as expected right out of the box. I have a laptop with display port and wish to plug it to my LED TV. So I started searching for the suitable connector. I strongly recommend this one as it is a cable and not onl...
    Cons:
    It could be a little bit cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good product at resonable price

posted by dkalita on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Not just work, but also looking as a good and quality product. Adaptor cable is solidly build with great packaging. Connectors and the cable have a good quality. its connected my laptop's docing station to a bigscreen TV via long HDMI to HDMI cable without ...
    Cons:
    Nothing so far. Just be careful of buying a cable without enough knowledge about its application. This is a short cable that w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections