DX  » Community » Reviews » VC99 3.0" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature/ 2*AAA)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10011 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Useful

posted by cobra09 on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a relatively cheap Multimeter. Its best feature for the average user is its autorange function, I haven't seen any other multimeter even close to this price range with autorange. The multimeter uses the FS9922-DMM4 chip which means that you can tap ...
    Cons:
    The plugs are soldered directly onto the PCB, these have the potential to break after long term use, so it will be fine for the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what i've expected

posted by matokes on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great number of functions; nice built quality; measurement accuracy; english manual.
    Cons:
    No backlight; shaky back stand.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the money

posted by verderis on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Everything worked as is. Big display. A lot of functionality. Rubber grip. Graph bar. Auto power off.
    Cons:
    Construction quality is not particulary good. Plastic case seems a little bith easy to brake. Not so good sound. Low quality pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pays for itself.

posted by danielpublic on 06/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    · Way cheaper then what I can get ahold of around these parts. · Got a big display! I can actually use it without my glasses! · Something to grow in. Its beyond my league atm, but I'll learn. If you look at it, you want to learn how to use i...
    Cons:
    Not Free opensource hardware. (Doubt you can make one yourself for this price, though.) No backlight. (Hack it! aka not really ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price and quality

posted by sassor on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good meter that has most of the functions I want as a hobbyst, and simple to use with its autorange. Shows the same measurements as my 10 years old DVM92 : I hope it means that my other meter is still good, and not the other way.
    Cons:
    Continuity test is slow. I prefer to use another meter for that. The autorange could be a bit faster, but it's not that bad.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good multimeter

posted by aleksride on 07/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well built - strong case, well-made test leads, just like Fluke. Many values to measure. Good accuracy in V & A measurements, compared to reference lab multimeter. Big screen with linear gauge - very comfortable to read values. Autorange. Good looking...
    Cons:
    No backlight, why not add couple of LEDs? Slow reaction in circuit testing (beep) mode - when shortening leads, 'beep' appears ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love this

posted by rugvlad on 05/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is my first digital multimeter, and my first multimeter for that matter, and I'm loving it. It's big, I like that, It's somewhat heavy, I like that to, and looks really nice. Comes with a good pair of test leads but I bought separatly another pair, j...
    Cons:
    -none that I could think of;
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Multimeter

posted by 0isin on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is my first multimeter ever. I wanted to get an expensive one off of DX, because an expensive one here would definitely be better than the cheap ones in store. One definite pro is the price! For 32$ you get a great multimeter, much better than the one...
    Cons:
    None. I'm currently using this to tell Voltages and resistance, and for that it's perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Electronics engineer

posted by Virus59 on 12/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Large 3.0 "LCD screen, large numbers of electron-analogue scale. multimeter automatically realizes the necessary evidence, for example, when measuring the resistance of the device automatically selects Om, Kom, Mom, and also by measuring the voltage and amp...
    Cons:
    No built-in backlight. No connection to a computer via an RS-232. Few long automatic calibration at startup. Maybe not complete...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product with Good Price

posted by sotosmatak on 06/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice multimeter, big display and accurate. I have made voltage and current comparisons with my Fluke multimeter and it is accurate (if the Fluke is correct. It seems very durable with the protective orange material.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections