Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- A bright white main light for long distances
- A less bright white secondary lights for reading or close distances
- Red lights for temporary use in dark when you don't want loose your dark sight or to warn someone in front or behind you when you're driving a bike.
- Charger actually works with 230VAC input
- Batteries... They are so light.. Compared to mine good regular rechargeable batteries and they weight at least 3 times more! They most likely have a lot less capacity or they don't have any kind overheating / overload / or at least short circuit protection (inner resistor)
I wouldn't leave the charger and batteries to load without constant observation in your house. There might be a great risk of fire if I guessed right about protections.
Lamp is nice but I would replace batteries, they won't last too long in the wild and the quality is not too promising.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.