Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Light is a little brighter then usual halogen bulbs. But you can use these on-road as they won't blind other drivers or draw attention.
- The color of the light is cold white, wich means it is a white light with just a bit of blue in it. (the pictures of shining bulbs uploaded by users give a good impression of the color.
- The quality of the glass/connectors are very good. No cheap materials are used on this one.
- They last longer then you expect.
- The glass of the bulbs is blue, so even when they're off you can see some blue in the headlamps.
- Price is cheap for what you get
- They come in a hard plastic container wich protects the bulbs well.
- Bulbs have both high and low beam.
None so far.
- Some other users reported the bulbs were so bright that other people signaled to him.
This is not the case, you won't blind other people. HID lamps are brighter.
- Also some user reported his bulbs melted the reflective back of the headlamp. I really worried about this before I bought them, but this also didn't happen to me (checked several times).
- Another user said the dind't have a high beam.
Not true; they do have both low and high beam.
You definitly should buy these, for a cool look on your car and a better view on the road. The're cheap and easy to install just like any other halogen bulb.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.