DX  » Community » Reviews » SQ-78V Stylish In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Volume Control – SQ-78V Stylish In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable) Reviews

posted by FTagliari on 12/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
the volume control switch is really easy to use it seems to be very resistant so I think it probably wont break easilly. It dosent look cheap, actually looks like most of the more expensive ones you see.
Cons:
The sound quality is terrible, and if you raise the volume it gets even worst. It kinds of add a distorcion to the music, making it very different from the orinal version beeing playd on your MP3.
Other:
Even though its cheap i wouldnt recomend it, the sound quality is really awfull, so I think its better to buy a different pair of earphones, or even some more expensive ones, it shall be worth it if the sound is not as bad as on this one.
Bottomline:
I wouldnt buy it. Compared to some other earphones I bought here on DX, this is the worst one. You can buy some very good earphones here for only a dollar more that this one and a far greater sound quality than the one found on this pair.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections