DX  » Community » Reviews » T10 3W 100-Lumen 9x5050 SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (2-Pack/DC 12V)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:385 (38%)
  • 4 Star:466 (46%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:152 (15%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

85% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but unreliable

posted by CaptainNAP on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright compared to standard lamps. Good shine to the sides and reflectors are used. Temperature is about 6000K. Few shines blue, but not critical.
    Cons:
    After one year of using half of the leds went out. Now it shines on the level of standard bulbs. I think leds has stopped becau...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good white LED lights

posted by catalinux on 04/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are super bright white LEDs. No blueish color. Best for the price. They can replace some W5W or T10 bulb lights successfully. The power measured is: 12.01V X 0.066A = 0.79266W Be sure to check again. A good bulb with a acceptable build quality Not the ...
    Cons:
    They are 2 W only. If you have a latest model of car, you should consider and check there are no errors if you replace the ligh...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product and good price

posted by Reitz on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good bulbs, it's pretty and strong. Much stronger than usual bulbs. Leds give a good visual. I'm using it more than 2 months and it's all ok until now. In my country it costs around $30!
    Cons:
    A little "blue". I was expecting a really white light but it's ok, it's more blue when looking from the side! In fron...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Product

posted by rorro96 on 06/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good bulb with a acceptable build quality It emits a nice amount of white light, not blueish like cheap one led bulbs the amount of light may be compared to the halogen T10, even a little greater
    Cons:
    you have to be careful when installing because led have polarity, so if you connect it in the wrong side, it will not turn on a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Bright White. Very happy with it

posted by SoMeGoD on 05/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have a Toyota Corolla made in Brazil. I tried every T10 White Led that I could find here and all of them was crap. Everyone single on burn out. I give it a try and bought this one and I'm very happy with it. Have mine almost a year and works very well. It...
    Cons:
    Due the size, it might not fit in all cars. That's the only con I can think of. I did not had the problem that others did like ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low-End LED light bulbs

posted by mikkelsson on 11/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The "bulb" is somewhat T10 based -It has nine SMD LED's
    Cons:
    -Polarity must be checked before plugging in -Gets hot after a short period of time using -Price/Quality is poor -The "bulb"...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good daylight running lights

posted by tjbrinkman on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    We have to cars, one starts with normal lights on, the other car starts with parking lights on. Here you must use lights on your car whole day round and I forgot to switch on the lights. Switched from normal 5W lights to these LED lights which give about 2...
    Cons:
    actually none.... If I must give one it is that they are only 2.1W and 5W must be a possibility :D
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD LED LIGHT FOR YOUR CAR

posted by SPAMARCOS on 10/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really Bright, brighter than my originals incadescent Bulbs. White light with a litlle blue tone, great color. Good soldering and construction. Make you headlights really beautiful.
    Cons:
    None at all, but should be markers to indicate the positive pole to make an faster installation. Becouse of the bigger lenght o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice white color. Not as bright as 921 bulb

posted by mrbigaxe on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They put out a very nice, very white color. I would guess it is somewhere around 5,000K. They fit a T10 base.
    Cons:
    They are not very bright. I bought these to replace some 921 bulbs being used as reverse lights, but the factory bulbs are abou...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really great buy

posted by ReFleXmza on 08/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really bright and you have a 360° light. It look really nice in my car, it iluminates all the optic. Fits perfectly in my VW, also tried in some Fords, Renaults. It's cheap for the bright you get. I think that this leds emits a light similar to 6000-70...
    Cons:
    I buy 5 pairs. In one of the lights, two leds starts blinking, and then turn off. I think it's because the bad heat dissipation...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections