Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Feels solid
- Large and powerfull flame
- Really hot flame
- The parts that get hot, are heat resistant
- Small window to see how much gas there still is available.
- The chain holding the protection cap breaks easely. I accidentely broke it while unwrapping the plastic.
- Can't lock the lighter in the "on" position
The lighter arrives empty, so make sure you have some butane gas to fill it up.
The rotating head can become quite hot if you use it for a longer period. Don't touch it with your bare hands.
Very cheap lighter with a very good build quality.
My guess is that this thing will last a long time, because all the functional parts are sturdy.
I'll probably send in a new review in if it dies within the year.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.