View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The best I have used so far . . . – Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Strap Reviews

posted by wxguy on 02/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
**Size** The size and shape provide good grip.
**trigger** You won't feel fatigue when holding the trigger for long to burn something. So the size of the lighter help provide a good grip help in this area.
**fire** As good as most wind-proof lighter.
**fuel-dial** This is probably the best and the most easy to use. You simply turn a knob or dial at the bottom of the lighter with your bare fingers to control flame power. Almost ALL others need a screw driver, a tiny coin, or some tool to control the flame, as the fuel used up gradually. You need to turn down when fuel is full and as you use you need to turn up gradually when fuel used up or run low. So you need not have to look for a tool when fuel is low.
**adjustable-head** At this price not many come with adjustable head. The adjustable head allow easy pointing of the flame at the right spot without twisting your wrist, another cool feature I like a lot.
**long-head** Some think it is too long. But if you plan to hold the flame and burn something for a minute, you will appreciate the long head. The lighter remain cool when using the lighter for holding the flame on for long burning.
**fuel-window** This is almost a default requirement for me when I buy a lighter. I need to know when fuel is running out.
Cons:
I hope it last . . .
Other:
Bottomline:
If you need a lighter that does more than lighting a cigarette, go get it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections