DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Iphone 3g Replacement Touch Screen + LCD Screen Modules
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
really good price – Genuine Apple iPhone 3G Replacement Touch Screen + LCD Screen Modules Reviews

posted by fitsame on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
really cheap price for the touch, and touchscreen its all u need to repair a broken screen and touchscreen really easy to replace it you can watch a tutorial video on youtube and u just fixed ur cellphone for a really good price
Cons:
the screen was missing 2 pixels wich wasnt a problem at all, the problem came when a zone of the touchscreen stop working im waiting to dealextreme to solve this problem because im looking for my warranty i hope this problem get solve
Other:
i would recomend this if ur iphone touchscreen and screen is broken really good price and u get your iphone back to work again
Bottomline:
really easy to replace, but i couldnt find the glue sheets for these product i had to get it from a local shop, i hope u can put that product later

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections