DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Iphone 3g Replacement Touch Screen + LCD Screen Modules
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
good replacement part - like original – Genuine Apple iPhone 3G Replacement Touch Screen + LCD Screen Modules Reviews

posted by lucho291075 on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The product is the same quality than original.size is the same so it is very easy to replace the old one by this new one product. the product arrived in very good conditions. easy to mount and replace. the touch screen works perfectly altough I considered it could have less response.
Cons:
I do not see to much cons in this product. it is what i was expecting to be. maybe it is somewhat expensive comparing with other replacement parts and considering it is a old iPhone model, but for sure no comparable with taking the device to the oficial store for repair. the LCD has 3 pixels broken, that I don't know if was a consequence of the repair process or was sent to me in that condition...but honestly, you do not realize in normal conditions. it is fine for me.
Other:
It came well protected with anti-scratch films and well packed with soft material in between and enclosed in a box, besides the normal bubble packing from DX.
Bottomline:
rally easy to replace and use. feel very comfortable with this bought. woudl buy again if my cell brokes again.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections