DX  » Community » Reviews » 30-Piece Electronics Screw Drivers Toolkit (8902)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6714 (67%)
  • 4 Star:337 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good set!

posted by Klipsch78 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good build, nice price. Steel of screwdriver is hard enough for household electronics. Cant say exactly, but it doesn't seem to be heavy duty, but i didn't expect at all. It does it's work very well. Especially for that price. Hard plastic case. batts easil...
    Cons:
    i didn't find any cons while repairing my iron and PC. Disassembled and cleaned dust from my mobile easily. No cons at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by lah0000 on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good case. very good screw driver. excellent high precision tools. perfect for small jobs. very useful for small electronics and to take apart nuts that require torx. Get quality. No rounding of the edge when putting pressure to tighten. Holds well. Th...
    Cons:
    No cons yet. It is only good for small jobs. not heavy duty.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tools

posted by MauricioLara on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This box contains a lot of adaptor for every thing you can imagine, just open the box, plug the adaptor into the screwdriver and lets the party begin :D works on nokia, apple, htc, samsung, lg, huawei phones (others i think also work) if you need a multipop...
    Cons:
    no one, i did not find any, i did not find any maybe the time to arrival, but its a problem in my contry i think
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by Xinaiderrr on 07/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It helps me alot beucase I don't have to keep looking for all those tools anymore, I just open my drawer and take it. It's tiny so i can keep it anywhere. It's magnetic, the screws don't drop. Its rubber insulation, so i don't shock myself. It's pretty,...
    Cons:
    It's hard to take some tools off the case, sometimes, so i have to use a pliers. Have some useless things (not really a con)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really great little kit

posted by MHudon77 on 06/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I REALLY like this little kit! It let's me open every piece of electronic hardware I needed to open until now. It's solidly build and the little heads are sturdy enough not to broke on the the first stuck screw. Every useful type of head needed is availabl...
    Cons:
    There's one thing I'd like to see fix and it's the length of the shaft. Some screws are sometimes deep in a plastic hole and th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice set of screwdrivers

posted by den16410 on 06/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nice set of screwdrivers for the fans dig deeper into electronics. Nozzles are made qualitatively, in the screwdriver fixed on the magnet. Boll is sturdy and compact. Tweezers are also good.
    Cons:
    A good set of screwdrivers. Cool gift for a father, brother or friend. In Russia, such naborchik I have never met.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    30-Piece Electronics Screw Drivers Toolkit

posted by Snake2004 on 05/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent set. 30 different nozzles. Bought for unwinding phones. All necessary nozzles is, even more than you need. Includes tweezers. All in accurate box. Price per 30pcs quite acceptable. Buy 30 different screwdrivers will be much more expensive, and pl...
    Cons:
    No longer Nozzle, often need a long cross-head screwdriver. Box arrived cracked, the best possible packing.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice collection of screwdrivers

posted by Teignoro on 03/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -It has a lot of difficult to find screwdriver tips in one set -The box closes nicely and it feels well built. -the screwdriver grip is good . no slips -Price. definitely. cheapest ever. -tiene muchas puntas dificiles de encontrar. -La caja cierra bien...
    Cons:
    -In my set the T15 tip is defective, sadly the one I need most. -Quality of tips is just good enough. At least I know that the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good deal

posted by gonsoponso on 09/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Hard to find screw drivers. Good quality. Useful. It comes in a little box, you can bring with you where you need. Buy it one by one cost more than 40 dolars. This product has good design, so it's very confortable in hand, it has a triangle shape.
    Cons:
    No cons, this product is what I thought when I ordered it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and worthy

posted by Economical on 09/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a very useful and compact toolkit, I was having trouble with tri-wing screws and cell phone's too but this one have it all. The magnetic screw does well too, it sucks when a screw falls inside a hole in this case you don't have to worry about this (may...
    Cons:
    The box seems a little fragile, looks like I'll accidentaly drop it or smash it while on my bag. But it's just me that I am bru...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections