Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Surprisingly loud if you look at the size of it.
Very compact system, easy to take with you.
- Good sound-quality: 2 speakers (stereo) and a bigger one for extra bass.
- Plays music from USB-stick, SD-cards, and line-in (aux).
Remembers the last song played.
- Long battery-runtime: 4->8 hours (depending the volume)
- Fast charging
- Red LED, blinks when playing music from SD-card or USB-stick. Could be annoying and would've been better used as a battery-indicator.
- Would be better with a dedicated volume-button (even a analogue one..)
- A random/shuffle function would be great ;)
(- Mine came with a bad usb-cable for charging the battery, I had to use an other one..)
!! To use the line-in (aux), you have to long-press the play/pause button.
(you can only know this by inspecting the packaging-box (see extra uploaded image))
So only 3 buttons available
1: >>| Vol+
2: >|| (aux)
3: |<< Vol-
2nd functions like Volume+, Volume-, aux are available by a long-press on the corresponding button.
Off course there is also a on/off-switch ;)
Take the music with you.
Make your friends look jealous with this great little speaker.
Perfect balance between sound-quality and portability.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.