DX  » Community » Reviews » 7" TFT LCD 16:9 Touch Screen Monitor for Vehicles Reverse Camera with Bluetooth Caller ID Handsfree
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 2
It's OK – 7" TFT LCD 16:9 Touch Screen Monitor for Vehicles Reverse Camera with Bluetooth Caller ID Handsfree Reviews

posted by Tui1965 on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Everything works OK, -Good large screen. Pixel ratio is good. I image quality when shaded is good -Very easy to operate, touch buttons work perfectly -2 input sources, Bluetooth works well.
Cons:
I had to modify my Interior Rear View Mirror so it didn't sag with the weight of this Monitor. I was really impressed with the picture, that is until I reversed my Car out of my Garage into the daylight, then I couln't see the picture at all because of the glare..I think I'll need to move the Monitor down on to the centre consol some how so it doesn't get so much glare.. oh but wait, if I'm going to do that I should have bought a consol mounted monitor...Ah well we all learn
Other:
I've had this installed for over a month now and have been putting up with the glare problem, I'm not sure I can put up with it much longer because it annoys me every time I look at it. I'm going to relocate it to a better place (not sure exactly where yet, space is a problem)
Bottomline:
Works OK and is good for the price,

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections