Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUILD QUALITY SUPER FANTASTIC!

posted by ronypal on 12/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very sleek design, looks premium. GREAT BUILD QUALITY!!! fantastic for meetings, different and unique, not like normal business card holders
    Cons:
    No cons, a little bit bigger dimensions than a business card but it's perfect because it's fit papers and a lighter.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by peperoz on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i bought it as a gift. its very nice, small and elegant. the price is good for somthing like this.
    Cons:
    The top looks a little fragile. for now it didnt broken, but still unstable. Grease-stained hands get dirty.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by MeHereFromHere on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love this!! It looks so cool, the design is superb! The price is also superb! The quality is also very good. It holds around 10 credit cards/other cards. Sometimes i also put money notes in there, or a small amount of coins. That works well too.
    Cons:
    The locking mechanism is a bit tight, and sometimes loose, but this is the absolutely only thing that could be better on this C...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and well made

posted by alikox on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use this card holder to keep my business cards. It holds about ten of them. It is good looking and protects the business cards well. Shiny surface can be used as mirror. I am using this for more than a year, it is very well built.
    Cons:
    Shiny surface attracts fingerprints. Lid is plastic, it would be better if it was something to go with metal parts. Hinge is pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat little case

posted by ZKKMan on 09/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A neat little case. I bought it because my bank and credit cards always crack after being carried in my leatehr wallet in my rear trouser pocket for any length of time, and I am tired of running to the bank to get replacements. This case is certainly sturdy...
    Cons:
    I am a bit disappointed in the plastic lid. Although it is quite thick and sturdy, it does not reflect the high quality or luxu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by so3hn on 04/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - perfect for your business cards. - its cheap, a lot better than most for the same price. - very nice design. very sleek and smooth. - it has a very nice finish to it.
    Cons:
    -none, other people said it was heavy i found the weight just fine, i felt it was sturdy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and sturdy

posted by nickpong on 04/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great little case. I use it for my business cards, ID and credit cards. It can store up to 15 business cards or 7 credit cards at a time. Locking mechanism is very solid, no way it's going to open up in your pocket. Solid, metal back is polished and can be ...
    Cons:
    The metal back is polished and shinny. Looks great now, I'm just worried, how it will stand the test of time. Maybe I should, b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality Business Card Holder

posted by aznd3k on 03/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It looks stylish. -Build quality is exceptional. -Locks tight when closed. -Easy to open (with practice). -High quality chrome-like finish on the back (will fingerprint if you have oily fingers but if you don't, it doesn't leave prints as easy).
    Cons:
    -None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very stylish, very sturdy

posted by MIBagentQ2 on 01/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This business card holder is built extremely well. The hinges are solid and the latch locks on perfectly every time.
    Cons:
    It can be difficult to get the business card holder closed properly. The trick is to hold the card holder latch side up and sha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly solid

posted by foundit on 11/07/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - very solid build; will protect cards or small devices - looks good - holds a reasonable amount of cards - can be used to organise credit cards and driver's licences if you don't keep them in a wallet
    Cons:
    A lot heavier than most business card carrier's I've encountered. You could maybe throw this at a window and it would smash th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections