Sort by:
46 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7032 (70%)
  • 4 Star:2813 (28%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small fun lighter

posted by Shadow87 on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its a good fun lighter red in colour. easy to work. it is actually quite small in size. friends always ask from where i got this lighter as it is not easy to find one easy refillable and moderate tank capacity It has a keychain sio thats a good thing
    Cons:
    heard some reviewers saying that the colour may come off but have not noticed it yet. fingers crossed no other cons it is a go...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    working little lighter

posted by riketti1 on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's: -easy to light cigarettes with this lighter -cool -small -fun -refillable -adjustable (flame size) -heavy for its size which makes it feel strong -it has a key ring -easy to refill -cheap -unique
    Cons:
    -Sometimes the flame doesn't light up -Key ring is sometimes on your way -Hard to light candles with this lighter
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Expect what you pay!

posted by vivlaliberte on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good lighter, nice flame, adjustable! It's small and you can carry it always! Plus you can hang it from your backpack. The flame is better than a bic lighter, and the size is like a small bic lighter, too! It looks firm metal. Your friends will be ...
    Cons:
    It will run out quickly, it may break. You should buy a gas bottle before adquiring this item.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool lighter !

posted by Dirac92 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Very good product, not only serves as lighter, keychain and is also very practical. + It really looks like a miniature fire extinguisher has a great paint finish and the details are perfect. + Very easy to load and use, I had no problem. + The price is ve...
    Cons:
    - No cons, I had no problems with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool looking, not much else

posted by Dingle324 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Simple to light, just hold the black thing down -Generally lights on the first try (Which is surprising). -Really cool looking -Small and easy to hold
    Cons:
    -Cheaply made -Keychain is annoying, really gets in the way so i removed it. -the edges around where the flame come out get bla...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by gostskull on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    love how the flame comes out, kinda makes it a pipe lighter, really cheap too. A funny small lighter. It has a good large flame. It is refillable so you can use it for a longe time Its small! Its cool!! It has that certain novelty factor! Feels like It sho...
    Cons:
    The Icon on the front shows 911 Fire Alarm 119 So the last 911 the other way round. Some of the paint has chipped off already, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice lighter but quality sucks

posted by LPioli on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    English: - Butane Lighter - Good build quality - Good and beautiful flame - Cheap - easy to use and easy to refill - good looks - Funny to show to your friends Nederlands ( dutch): butaan aansteker - goede bouwkwaliteit - Goede en mooie vlam - Cheap - makke...
    Cons:
    -I would not use it as a keychain -ik zou hem niet als sleutelhanger gebruiken
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    much lighter practice

posted by LPioli on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Interesting design - Works properly, easy to fill - Perfect for lighting pipes and similar products without burning your finger, due to the angle the flame comes out
    Cons:
    its hard to light will take a few click for it to light - you need to let the gas out first before letting it click - mine didn...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Gift

posted by nikolasribeiro on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    EXCELLENT LIGHTER: Nice product. An excellent material and a beautiful lighter. Fidelity with the picture.
    Cons:
    PRODUCT: I not founded one. SHIPPING: Just the service of shipping. Too slow, but arrived.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice lighter but quality sucks

posted by ironchow on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - nice design - good keychain - looks cute and fun to use the lighter is a good topic for small talks specially when meeting new people! Loved this item but it only lasted 1 week with me. So its kinda sucks for me.
    Cons:
    - its hard to light will take a few click for it to light - you need to let the gas out first before letting it click - mine di...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections