Sort by:
170 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:71120 (71%)
  • 4 Star:2644 (26%)
  • 3 Star:46 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little "zippo"

posted by gxg33 on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    small, good seal. the weel for ignition is kind of small. but is working. it's very handy on my key chain. 1 charge of fluid keeps me ~2 weeks.
    Cons:
    when the wind will blow, i wish you succes lighting this mini ligter. also the cotton is just a little, so no big ammout of fl...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome little lighter

posted by 08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i think it one of the best lighters i have owned. i made a necklace out of it and it has saved my butt many times, if i forgot a lighter i always have it right there. it is also waterproof if closed idk about if its open. i also get a lot of compliments on ...
    Cons:
    not one bad thing to say maybe offer an option for a longer chain so it could be a necklace also.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality, 'Zippo'-Style Lighter

posted by Dirtyspy on 01/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    + Excellent metal build + Airtight to stop gas escaping + Ridiculously low cost !! + Small enough to fit on a keychain
    Cons:
    + Doesn't last very long (because it is small) + Difficult to replace the wick + Wick is very small + Sometimes the flint wheel...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice one

posted by tsikosts20 on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a good lighter, good built, nice finish. Because of its size, it fits everywhere. I carry it around with my car keys. Flame holds up pretty good.Its a good lighter, good built, nice finish. Because of its size, it fits everywhere. I carry it around with...
    Cons:
    In my opinion is hard to light it, it takes me at least 2 tries, sometimes i have to wiggle the wick, and does not need to be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice small lighter

posted by SleepyEng on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It actually works! - Metal (brass?) is very solid, plating is pretty good. - Includes an O-ring to prevent fuel from evaporating as quickly - Plated finish seems quite thick
    Cons:
    - Can be a bit slippery sometimes and difficult to strike - Review must be over 500 characters
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lighter for Keychains

posted by firflame on 11/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a lighter for a great price. I love to put this on my key chain. It is waterproof. I love the fact that you can replace everything on this mini lighter: flint, cotton(or whatever it is), and wick. This may be a small lighter and runs out of fuel qui...
    Cons:
    The striking wheel is a little hard to use. It's a small lighter so i can tolerate it. Not too much of a problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent little lighter that sells for triple this at camping shops

posted by joecullen on 10/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cheap,reliable simple and waterproof.A simple design that is sturdy and reliable. Easily refilled using zippo lighter fluid.The flint should last a while.
    Cons:
    some threads require lubrication and can be squeaky. They should also design one with a flat bottom so it can stand on a flat s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and very comftorable

posted by sarafim on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a good lighter, nice finish. Because of its size, it fits everywhere. I carry it around with my keys. it's very compact when i go to hicks it is always with me .
    Cons:
    it doesn't last much and it is very sometimes to light it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tried it, liked it

posted by MPzero on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a good lighter, good built, nice finish. Because of its size, it fits everywhere. I carry it around with my car keys. Flame holds up pretty good.
    Cons:
    In my opinion is very hard to light it, it takes me at least 5 tries, sometimes i have to wiggle the wick, and it needs to be r...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    normal lighter

posted by Dement0r on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Dressed petrol lighter, which is sold on every corner. A lot of gasoline not consumed quite economical. Sealed, is not afraid of moisture, does not rust. A small pocket not interfere, can always be close at hand.
    Cons:
    Too small, not for everyday use. It is useful only for survival, if you fall into a river, lake, sea or ocean - it will remain ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 17
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections