Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flashed and working OK with my Fat xbox 360

posted by agustinj on 04/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I need it to reflash my fat xbox 360 to LT 3 and make the new games works, and all was fine. Read all games tested fine! Quiet, and looks brand new Took very little to arrive since DX send it to me Cheap!!! Very well packaged arrived without a scratch
    Cons:
    Took a while since I place the order but finally arrives well! No more in stock
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DG-16D2S Phillips Lite-on Drive for Xbox 360

posted by davber on 02/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product is like new. The laser lens is new and mechanics. For firmware everything went well for the dump and writing everything. I have nothing to say about the drive it works as well as a nine. Ideal for the Xbox that were spoof by another player.
    Cons:
    Just one thing to say that is not a problem in my opinion, the metal case had some scratches
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DG-16D2S Phillips Lite-on Drive for Xbox 360

posted by DaytonaV2 on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great new replacement drive that's is really brand new and not a refurb! it works and had no problem writing my firmware to it! i know much about xbox 360's and in my opinion this new drive works even better than the one i had in my xbox in the begin when i...
    Cons:
    none.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine DG-16D2S

posted by Luca91 on 09/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Genuine DG-16D2S -It Works -It is very cheap -You can use this as replacement for your non-working/broken Xbox DG-16D2S
    Cons:
    - I think that this isn't brand new.. I think that this is a refurbished drive ! But it works , so who cares ? :P - Mine arrive...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Pipes on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Exactly what was described,price good, received in 3 weeks with no damage. As far as i can tell the drive is brand new, good to replace the same drive or replace the 93450C drive which are a pain to flash
    Cons:
    There are absolutely no cons that i could find with it. Maybe the packaging could be a little better, thats about all i can thi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections