DX  » Community » Reviews » VC97 3.0" LCD Handheld Auto Range Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature/2*AAA)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best bang for the buck!

posted by UliBaer on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very accurate and comfortable measurement unit. The readings are very good following a professionally calibrated Fluke meter. It is not absolutely perfect, but well within the 0.5% precision range in the description. Also it still runs well on the original ...
    Cons:
    The measurement cables are of relatively low quality, but i have decent pair from previous (broken) meter. The flimsy (sorry!) ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Auto-Range Digital Multimeter

posted by Capricor on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Robust,large screen,good probes,etc. When measuring the voltage, it is accurate by 99.9998%. When measuring resistance, it is 99.9999% accurate. Not measured on current yet as it would need to connection in series with the mulitmeter.
    Cons:
    None to date but seems the respond time is slightly delayed maybe auto-range that's why?
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent multimeter

posted by Subunaator on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Device is accurate enough for hobbyist while being relatively cheap. I have been using it for months without no downsides. Ones available at shops here (Europe) cost a lot more while not being much better. It is quite rugged and has survived multiple drops.
    Cons:
    Does not have backlight and is a quite big, beeping could be more continious/loud. Otherwise it is great
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Complete, accurate, and at a great price

posted by ElvioLin on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I compared it with the Fluke 189, the company I work calibrated by the INTI Vdc, Vac, Acc, Ohms, º C and in almost all measured exactly the same (of course the Fluke of U$D 680 had appreciation of 1 or 2 digits more decimal places). It is also auto range
    Cons:
    The shift selector knob has a somewhat rude. The appreciation in the temperature scale is coarse (1 º C)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect price, product & others

posted by maria2612 on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All I needed for a good product, here it's, despite not showing on product specifications, it measures alternating current (400µA until 20A), and all other commented to, temperature had not seen, i only noticed when it arrived, Delivery time counting f...
    Cons:
    nothing, all as I imagined.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    liked the product recommend seller

posted by RuslanSylka on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great multimeter

posted by gripen40k on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Oh man, where to start. This multimeter is awesome: - Rugged, the rubber bumper around it protects all the edges quite well - Build construction, for a 'cheapy' multimeter it's built really really well. The rotary dial, all the connectors, everything is sol...
    Cons:
    Honestly can't think of any right now... It's a really good multimeter
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful

posted by uzi222 on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it is very useful for voltage measurements, (both AC and DC). it can measure resistance and also temperature. Most of other multimeters cannot measure temperature and it may be useful when you measure temperature on heat-sink. Quality is fairly good. it ha...
    Cons:
    The dial rotating can be better but it is not bad.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The good tool

posted by Timon099 on 08/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have bought this multimeter in exchange available at me which morally obsolete. I have pleasantly been surprised to quality and appearance of a multimeter. The device very much and very well is made. LCD the display has high contrast and a wide corner of ...
    Cons:
    Perhaps is not present
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections