Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Oh man, where to start. This multimeter is awesome:
- Rugged, the rubber bumper around it protects all the edges quite well
- Build construction, for a 'cheapy' multimeter it's built really really well. The rotary dial, all the connectors, everything is solid
- Features, it supports everything but inductor testing (which is usually amperage-heavy)
- Audible beeping for continuity testing
- Large readable display
- Low battery draw, I've had it for about 2 years and use it a lot, never had to replace the battery
- Auto level detect works fast
Honestly can't think of any right now... It's a really good multimeter
So far everything I've used this for is excellent, I don't see needing another for many many years to come.
Get this one, it's awesome, and for the price, beats out Fluke and other $200+ multimeters.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.