DX  » Community » Reviews » 6 Nimmt Card Board Game for All Ages (104-Card)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Game!

posted by dracnegre66 on 05/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice game, to play with all the family or in a party with the friends. Easy to explain, fun to play.
    Cons:
    Instructions only in chinese, but easy to search over internet in game forums or simply put the name of the game on google and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price/game, low quality

posted by lucasda on 04/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great card game. I have played many times and everyone who plays for the first time loves it. It is really easy to play and this easiness encourages people to start having fun playing the game. Shippment was quite fast, it only took 17 days to arr...
    Cons:
    First of all, the box is not the same as the pictures announced. The one I received was a chineese version not the european wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price Good material

posted by funkyboy on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price and similary ti on the original. If you like board games and this in particular i recommend this product. A great card game, funny and sociable. If you want to see more go to boardgamegeek and search for it, if you want to try go to boardgamearena. Ho...
    Cons:
    Time delivering to Castelldefels, Barcelona, Catalonia, 1 month. Cards a little bit thinner but no inconvenience.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderfull card game

posted by ebismo on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Cards are standard quality, it is cheap and the game itself is fantastic for groups. It is pretty simple to explain and it allows very large numbers of people to play at the same time. The fact that it is a deck of cards makes it easy to transport. If y...
    Cons:
    Over time part of the faint scraps off or fades.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fun game for any number of players

posted by dearwendy on 04/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    AWESOME game! I never played it before, but it is sooo cool! It is fairly easy to understand and so long that it takes hours and hours, so you can play more than one match and it won't be tiresome. My friends and family loved it! And the best part is that y...
    Cons:
    The cards are regular so they wear off, specially because you are gonna want to play a lot and there is a lot of "card han...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good game

posted by apavlovic on 01/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good game. Hard box, good quality of the paper. Completely the same as the original (also known as Take 5!). Even kids can play it and enjoy in it. Although strategy plays a significant role in this game, also you will need some luck. It is best to ...
    Cons:
    A well trained eye can notice slight difference in some card colors (both sides). It does not make a problem in the game play, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow, another surprise from DX!

posted by Android on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm a big board gamer (500+ games in collection) and one of my groups favourites has been 6 Nimmt. The game plays up to ten players is quick to teach is done in less than a half hour. Now the game aside, these sets of cards are of quite good quality (yes t...
    Cons:
    No english rules in the box. This is easy to fix as rules can be found on the net on www.boardgamegeek.com. Since we've played...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections