DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Toolkit Foldable Pliers with Carrying Pouch (Blue)
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7122 (71%)
  • 4 Star:299 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful utility

posted by dudyh on 01/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    At a great low price this product has a great value for money. The tool is very well built. It does not rust or bend. I always carry it with me when i travel & it has been useful in numerous times. A specialized high brand utility tool would cost much m...
    Cons:
    The Carrying pouch is pretty lousy. It wears & tears quickly. The cutting knife is not the best- maybe a grinding would do ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent for the price

posted by fraragao on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and useful when I have to pack only one tool. The material seems good but I do not have used it sufficient to consider as a test. It looks very good and the carrying pouch is a good thing. Feels very solid.
    Cons:
    The small blade is difficult to open. It is not light. Because this the carrying pouch is very much necessary.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    inexpensive tool

posted by Domdoctor on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the goods correspond to that we see on a photo. The good complete set for this price is delivered complete with a cover
    Cons:
    the small knife blade, is rather difficult to get tools (screw-drivers) from a knife, tools inside are badly fixed - if indepen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality tool

posted by jwestra on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Tool is better quality then expected. Size is perfect for my European hands. The anodized aluminium looks very good too. Feels very solid. And the package is very complete. Including the holder and a nice selection of sockets and bits.
    Cons:
    This type of folding tools are more difficult to carry in your pocket compared to a "normal" pocket knife. A good can...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly What An Average User Needs!

posted by Purplesaurus on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I found it to be quite sturdy and durable. - It has a good grip, especially being an all-metal tool. - Good selection of tools. - Nice and compact size. - Surprisingly nice quality, came in a nice case and everything.
    Cons:
    - It was hard to get out some of the tools.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent multitool for the price

posted by n1ckn4m3 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy. I was a bit afraid that the spring in the center between the two handle levers would be problematic but even though it's a bit tough to unpack the whole thing, it feels as if it won't break that easily :)
    Cons:
    It's a bit difficult to get the tools out. I used the screwdriver most often and that's pretty good, only the multitool itself ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by Dizzle33 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    great product for its price, have many tools and good solid quality. Doesn't look like a cheap tool at all! Tools Included: -Pliers -Saw blade -Short knife blade -Long, Sharp Knife Blade -Flat-head SCrewdriver -Wedge Piece -File -bit piece set: -Small, Med...
    Cons:
    some of the tools are not that easy to pull out, but i don't think there's any other way to put so many tools
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by tmadman on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Cheap * Comes with various multipurpose screw bits * Good carrying pouch. Holds both the screw bits and the tool itself * Relativity sturdy. *Light weight
    Cons:
    *No scissors *Knifes are not very sharp. Recommend sharpening them before using. *Grip is not perfect. Not bad, and not good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality and usefull toolkit

posted by FabioMK on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent toolkit, the quality of material and construction suprised me. Looks resistent, I have used in several occasions and do not damaged the material. The price is ok, according to the quality. I really reccomend it
    Cons:
    The tools are very hard to pull out the tools from the grip, some times i have to use a key to force it out. Could have more d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent "Leatherman tool" clone

posted by CaptainSumo on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice Price! Nice colour. Nice set of tools. All round a good product! The screwdriver set is a nice touch! It's fairly light and carryable. It even looks nice
    Cons:
    Lacks any form of scissor tool. That's my one complaint really. In general it's excellent!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections