Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
I bought the light as extra addition to my DV camcorder
- The lamp produces enough light in dark conditions to film.
- Light temperature is about 9000K so auto white balance works good on any cam.
- The case can hold up to 4 AA instead of 2.
- Overall build quality is good. No sharp edges
- The on/off button could be triggered when stowed away. This could be replaced by a sunken switch instead of push button.
- The current 2 light levels could be expanded to 4 to have more control in any situation.
- Beside normal white led's infrared would be nice for night shots
Even though its low budget the lamp is worth the money and is a good addition to your equipment.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.