DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Screen-Free 3.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Motion Detection Video Camera (Micro SD/TF Slot)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:448 (44%)
  • 4 Star:509 (50%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by lid3rc on 06/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this to use as a dash cam in my car. Generally, I am very pleased with the result. The footage is very clear even when filming at night, and even when only using headlights there is enough light for a good picture of the road ahead. Licence plates on...
    Cons:
    Nothing.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice thing. Buy it to take sudden pictures and video

posted by Slavas0ld on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought it last year. It came with broken battery. DX changed it quickly. Thanks. The next one working good. 4:3 resolution of video and pictures with normal quality. People think it's a toy and don't pay attention on it. The quality similar to car dvr. Long...
    Cons:
    I close the front led. Nobody knows i'm taking picture.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Verry small camera

posted by joseflex on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its good camera. Its light and small. Slot for micro SD. The photo quality is fair. The camera has a view-finder, its good. Its has 2 mode. Video recording and photos. Photos are usable. The construction is fixed and quite resistant.
    Cons:
    The camera hasn't accessories. It would have any accessories as sport camera or spy camera.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really usefull camera

posted by bobas52cz on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For that price, really good product. Video quality is fine, not nice but fine. I always use this camera to take a video from rc helicopter. I tried put this camera to mini hot air balloon and i saw nice footage.
    Cons:
    Cd disk doesn't work. I cant connect camera with computer (win 7), i have to use tf card portable read. Two usb cables (one cha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just do the job

posted by vyrushack on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Do all the things described... an excelent Web cam btw. Disamble it and mount on what ever you want.
    Cons:
    The auto-rec mode, just don't work very well. Because past some minutes of no movement detected the camera don't stay on standb...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK cheap multimode camera

posted by Cubytus on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small enough not to attract attention. Picture is of reasonably good quality, including in low-light condition.
    Cons:
    Timestamp can't be changed. Ships with a small-format CD that cannot be used in many slot-loading computers, and no web addres...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap an easy to operate

posted by triochi on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Image and video quality is very good for the size and price. Light sensitivity is reasonable. Microphone is very sensitive, maybe there is automatic gain control. I could record a speech from 6 meters with no problem. USB camera function is good too. Batter...
    Cons:
    The indicator LED should be placed on the rear side, not on the front. Handshaking can spoil your video if not careful. Movie f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good camera for the money

posted by AlexParsh on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Low cost. Good build quality, good equipment and packing. Very compact size, nice design. Like to keep this gadget in your hand. Very simple operation.
    Cons:
    The quality of the images as inexpensive cell phone. Poorly kept plug in the connector of the charger. The accompanying CD-ROM ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good camera for the price

posted by vicentextreme on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Image quality ok (equivalent to a common cellphone camera), once fixed to helmet I made good images from motorcycle in movement. Funny. Very small, people impressed. Nice package (tin box).
    Cons:
    lacks ,if want to fix it somewhre one has to use glue or adhesive tape. Not very intuitive oparation, so the instructions manu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget

posted by adrianofborges on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1) Cheap 2) Good packet (good metal box) 3) Simple to use. You have to remember leds color and blinking to know what it is doing: filming, taking pictures or detecting movement to shot. 4) Sometimes it works better with a fish eye lens 180°
    Cons:
    1) Reasonable image quality. Just enough to to register information. Not to have a picture of your son. 2) Needs a micro SD car...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections