Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
I was a little skeptical, but I took a punt and it paid off!
* E-TTL - Will talk to your Canon DSLR like a regular speedlite.
* Can be used as a master or stand-alone slave. The second slave mode will even ignore some of the preflashes from the fill flash on the camera.
* 360° rotatable head, 90° tilt.
* Wide diffuser and bounce card.
* Moderately quick recycle time
* Comes with soft case and stand
* Full auto or manual settings
* LCD backlight
* Part of the manual is in Engrish, part speaks about another flash (this one doesn't have a dial, it has buttons!)
* Sometimes the buttons are unresponsive
A decent flash. Good power output. Used it to take some portraits for friends and it worked very well.
If you are thinking of buying a seperate flash for your DSLR and don't really feel like handing over all that money to Canon, give this one a try.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.