Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Good cost-benefit (it´s not a Hero HD, but does the job)
- Easy to operate even with gloves
- Adjustable clip
- Laser sight helps a little in adjusting the camera position
- Accepts (according to box, untested) up to 32GB SD cards (I use a 8Gb MicroSD with adapter)
- No wind interference in audio
- The rubber band supplied is too small for use with motorcycle helmets, so I had to glue the clip onto the helmet with 3M VHB tape
It would be interesting if DX sold replacement clips for this camera as well.
If you want to record your motorcycle rides, but have no money to (or are unwilling to pay the lots of cash required for) a Hero GoPro, this will do the job just fine.
Check my video sample.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.