Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Stick well to a flat clean surface when facing top.
- Able to hold a bunch of cables without them falling out.
- The paper cover is extremely hard to detach. I ruined one holder trying to get the paper cover off - it came off with the sticky spongy thing. Next time I was smarter and used a knife to pick it.
- No locking mechanism, so very thin cables do sometimes fall out.
- Glue is not strong enough to use it as a holder for your headphones cable - it detaches easily with a moderately strong jerk, the one you do when you move your head in the headphones too far.
If you make a stronger version with stronger glue and a very simple (one moving part) carabiner-like lock, I will buy a couple of packs.
Awesome cable holder to attach to your desk top or PC cover and forget about it. As a headphones cable holder, not very great.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.