DX  » Community » Reviews » OBDII V600 USB Car Diagnostic Cable for VW/Audi/Skoda
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cable to have!

posted by Typhoon2011 on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cable in him even is good quality, the CD works very well, I just have of to download the French version of the software!
    Cons:
    Just the CD in english but it wasn't a problem, i downloaded it in french and it was perfect !
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good results

posted by M4T00 on 10/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent price. Well assembled. Where I live the cable costs 60 Works with ´06 vw Fox, ´04 vw Golf and ´04 vw Gol I used it with Vag - com 3.11 With this cable you can see information in real time (Español) Exelente precio Donde vivo...
    Cons:
    The scanner sofware included is a free version. Not really a problem. You can download from internet another version or other p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tool for VAG, Subaru and others

posted by shaman1msk on 09/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality, but not excellent. I already bought more than 20 pcs, only two of them had small soldering problem. It takes me about 5 minutes to solder one of the broken pins ito the first and the other had bad cable (USB connector). I’m also successfu...
    Cons:
    The built quality of the PCB inside, plastic case is good. But some cables have bad soldering and poor quality USB connectors. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable for little money

posted by lacike on 08/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Nicely works with Skoda Felicia and VW Polo 9n3. -Can read errors and delete them. -Software can create graphs of measured values.
    Cons:
    -CD with software and drivers is readable only for some devices. -Software do not have database for new cars.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable for this price

posted by bego26 on 02/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Cable works on VW Golf 3 + Read errors and delete them + Nice build quality
    Cons:
    - My item was delivered with a broken CD - I had to find drivers and software online - Item delivered in plastic bag (I think ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Save on service only for 13$.

posted by KillBill on 10/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Very good quality + Works perfectly on Skoda Octavia A4 + All errors on your PC. Save on service only for 13$. + You can see real-time information about engine.
    Cons:
    - CD without software. I download russian VAG-COM for 3.11 cable. - It is not simple to use. You can ruin a car! :)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as I expected

posted by aigarsk12 on 07/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works as I expected. I have Passat B4. Shows errors, can delete errors. Also shows rpm and some more parameters. I try ELM327, but ELM327 doe not works.
    Cons:
    No install and simple use instruction. I now how to use this device, because my friends to help with them.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections