DX  » Community » Reviews » Magic Auto-Vanishing Ink Ball Pen (Blue Ink)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5910 (59%)
  • 4 Star:356 (35%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by frankiejol on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It does what it advertises. It looks like a normal pen, but in 10 minutes the ink disapeared. I notice smoth and sharp writing. It was dry when I first tried, after some writing it started to flow. The material is hard plastic, silver color, it looks like m...
    Cons:
    No issues so far. Maybe only you have to know the pen is sharp so it will leave a mark in the paper.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I feel like James Bond!

posted by gothicspiderman on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This thing really works! It reminds me of the lemon juice secret messages I would do when I was little. The only way you can tell something was written on it is if you pressed too hard on the paper and left an outline.
    Cons:
    It looks identical to a couple of regular pens I have, so I recommend keeping it separated from other office tools so you don't...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work extremely well

posted by 71Artsi on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    work as promised. I was suprised how good it is to use (writing was easy). look as a quality pen, not some practical joke pen. Ink is not visible at all after two hours.
    Cons:
    even that I try to find cons, there is none which I can found.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as advertised.

posted by Monomate on 09/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's the perfect tool for the scammer that lives inside you. - Sign your contracts precariously, and your victim will only notice something is wrong minutes later. - Get revenge on your school bully: lend this pen to him on the day of an exam. Guaranteed ...
    Cons:
    - Mine came with some inconsistent writing. I RMAed it to DX, and will get another one when I have the chance. - Also, could be...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its Magic !!!

posted by DeVStOnE on 01/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - its very cheap for a Vanishing Ink pen - it does work as said it disappear like magic - nice design looks like a normal pen - the ball point tip is good and smooth
    Cons:
    - the ink disappear depends on the paper and the temperature so watch out for that . - thats the only con i could come up with .
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is it's worth to buy this from dealextreme

posted by Kasgel on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -cheap, you can't get it this cheap from anywhere else -good build quality, looks like a real office pen -ink isn't spreading everywhere -ink disappears about in 1-2 hours, very good timing!
    Cons:
    -nothing actually, maybe that little transparent box (where pen was) was useless, why you just can't pack it some other way -in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stuff for its price

posted by serg9 on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's good build quality, great for pranks, fakes and jokes
    Cons:
    Leaves small signs on the paper, so you should try to press it lightly to avoid it. Unfortunately it leaves signs of tape on th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well, it vanishes.

posted by quaiboi on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very nice build, looks like a normal pen. I kinda thought i got cheated off a normal blue pen.hahah It's 0.5mm tip is great, but not very strong. One of mine didnt survive a drop off my table. And also, the blue ink is....different, it's darker than usual....
    Cons:
    the plastic box is kind of useless, but i guess that's the only way to protect it. Oh, yea it dissappears in 20mins. At the 10...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Definitely worth a purchase.

posted by POWLookout on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Amazing build quality, this looks just like any other high quality pen. - The pen IS fine tipped point, so it isn't hard to write it. The ink doesn't drip that often either. - I personally think the ink disappearing time is very good for using in pranks i...
    Cons:
    - Nothing, maybe it could have been $1 cheaper, but I like this pen. It was a really nice buy.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does work

posted by bellii on 05/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    So I have to say that this pen does work. When you write something down, after a 30 minutes or so it will start to disapear. After an hour or so the writing will be gone. So if you think you can use this, buy it! It simply does what it says.
    Cons:
    Well like i said before, the pen works so there are no big cons attached. Well maybe that it disapears a bit too quick for me b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections