DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Portable Flash Diffuser Soft Cover for SLR Camera
Sort by:
35 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4014 (40%)
  • 4 Star:5419 (54%)
  • 3 Star:62 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal Portable Flash difusor

posted by ebreake on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. It is portable, indeed. It is easy to use. Just put on your flash, and use it. But it is all. Free shiping
    Cons:
    Cheapy material. Very smelly plastic. Bad package. I did not see any difference on my images with this difusor or without him. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hardly usable for camera, better for separate flash

posted by Kizontije on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is very cheap whole plastic accessory and it fits very nicely on any external flash. Does diffuzing of the light very well, so it does on this kind of flash what is supposed to do.
    Cons:
    Since it is made for flash on dSLR camera, there is no meaningful way to mount it on Canon 40d pop up flash to remain there (a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for what you pay!

posted by rifu on 10/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is made of good material and fixed well to flash. Already tested with my YN565ex, SB900 and 430ex and fit perfectly on all of them, ie, it is very malleable. Om is a product.
    Cons:
    I bought this softbox with the intention of using it in external pictures or photos but when it arrived I realized it was small...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's ok for the price

posted by holk on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's extremely cheap. Creates a decent soft and difused light. Easy to attach to the flash (i use a metz 54mz). Lightweight. Just need a small space to carry when it's folded.
    Cons:
    Definitely not a pro product. Plastic seems that will broke if you fold and unfold multiples times. You need some time to mount...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really working diffuser soft cover

posted by PetrSipek on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When packed, takes really small place. Working much better than basic plastic diffusers on remote flash lights. Does not look weird when it is in use. Really universal for all flash lights
    Cons:
    The fixing mechanism is really easy, but you need spend some time with it to make it work. Good is that in the package is also ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great softbox for flash

posted by petrovic010 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Simple and easy small softbox for flashes. I use it with yongnuo yn560 . Had no problems mounting it with the rubber band as the base of the grip.
    Cons:
    Is so simple that is very ward to find a con in this product, so just buy it, you have nothing to lose.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy little diffuser

posted by psoramar on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - A cheap way to soften your camera's flash. - Way cheaper than the versions here in holland. - Can be collapsed. - Fits quite good trough the use of velcro.
    Cons:
    - The little wrappers trough which the velcro goes can come loose quite easily. This wil make the softbox a lot less sturdy. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Efficient diffuser

posted by alfafenixmx on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The diffuser attaches easily to flash Hardly can fall if placed properly Diffuses light efficiently and so you get the most out of flash Raise the quality of the images
    Cons:
    The place takes time The quality of the positioning holes were manufactured broken
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical

posted by cjusto on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    about the pros i can tell you that it is very portable. It's completely foldable and seems to be a resistant material, and weight is good. it offers a really soft light to your subject.
    Cons:
    about cons, maybe that to fold it again, i must to dettach the cinch.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One among others flashgun lightbox/diffuser

posted by Williamfr56 on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - flat when fold away, so you can easily have it in you photo bag - improve a little the flashgun light for close shootings
    Cons:
    - doesn't close completely, so some light run away through corners - due to material fold, you don't have a perfect right angle...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections