DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Waterproof Action Camera with 5-LED Night Vision (Micro SD/TF Card Slot)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:402 (40%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but with problems

posted by Mrsergius on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Waterproof, easy to on/off, large capacity SD Card, Good Image, light weight, nice design
    Cons:
    Too poor holder cames with the lock broken, it must be changed... The microphone does not works except to register the noise ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great camera with limitations

posted by carlwoe on 03/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this camera for my son to use for diving, surfing and boogie boarding. Its size is great, I made a wristband strap with some Velcro and you can take videos while surfing diving. Its difficult to keep a steady hand or to get the view level, but his...
    Cons:
    The camera has a couple of very irritating flaws. Firstly the usb interface gives you no access to the sd card - it is only goo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money - will use custom mount

posted by gregmoys on 11/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Camera is well built - Picture and video quality is good. - Good value for money, cheapest action cameras in SA retail for around R3000 ($400). - Can also be used as a web cam
    Cons:
    - Greatest let down is that the camera does not have sound recording capabilities. - The supplied mount is not very good. - I...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    camera OK, mount poor

posted by gmack on 09/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Camera works as described in day light, all the equipment required is supplied. 2 batteries cables mounts
    Cons:
    the bracket is crap, very thin plastic vibrates with off road use so I used a velcro strap to stop vibration. This broke the br...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you find how to secure it...

posted by Hitekk on 06/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Image quality/fluidity - Price - Easy to use - Waterproof - Support up to 16gb microSD - Nightvision - Can record while plug in the power adapter - 2 battery delivered !
    Cons:
    - Fragile ! - Bike mount holder very specific (tube between 25mm and 30mm) - No other way to mount it - Must be mounted with...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections