Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy

posted by tops120 on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is case is very usefull and will protect your deck of cards perfectly. This is really what you need because you can take you'r everyday deck innyour pocket or protect a expensive deck from scratching
    Cons:
    It is kinda sharp on the edges so you need to make them a little smooth so the edge won't ruine your deck
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must-have card magic gadget!

posted by Ottarkraemer on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    An absolutely essential piece of protective gagdet that will keep your expensive card decks looking great for years to come even if you - like I do - carry them with you in your pocket at all times! The steel quality is great and it looks stunning - so good...
    Cons:
    Makes your pockets very clunky if you carry keys or coins with you. Also, they will likely be confiscated at airports. Since t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Card holder

posted by lemmyk on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Using it for more than one year. Must have if you like your cards and want to take care of them. It is made from a quality thin steel, with nice Bicycle card company print on the front and on the back. Its easy to use and doesnt bother you when it is in the...
    Cons:
    Nothing to complain about, good usefull item for what is made.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for protecting your decks

posted by Lashman on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good quality material. It's very strong. - Very easy to use. Just put the deck inside. - Cards fit just perfect. - Real protection. - Made of alluminium with black paint. - Very beautiful.
    Cons:
    - Comes with some scratches. That left me very disappointed, but I like it since it protects my special cards (magic deck)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smart Packaging

posted by Dominatrix on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Elegant way to keep a true Bicycle deck - Can be the starting point to a lot of magic card routines - Protects Bicycle carboard boxes (specially of those gaffed decks that worth a little fortune) - Looks good on your decks shelf - Bring a fresh deck insid...
    Cons:
    - Card holder is a bit heavy for keeping in your pocket with a deck (after all, it's metal-constructed!) - Metal printing is no...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Card holder

posted by Steiner1000 on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I always have a hard time keeping cards decks in good shape especially when traveling. This device fills the bill and help protect my cards from all kinds of damage.
    Cons:
    The paint was coming off the holder ever before I removed it from the package. It needs to have a clear coat put over it. I spr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by stokejameshardi on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I spent a long time searching for a case like this so that i could carry a pack of cards around at all times, but everything i found was twice the price. It is a great design, and is very strong and durable.
    Cons:
    The paint had already chipped off badly by the time it arrived, but it doesn't matter too much. Even if it all comes off, the c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great card holder

posted by dearexshree on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    saves your cards from ripping and folding. looks cool and classy. sturdy and strong.
    Cons:
    none really. the paint chips off a little but it is acceptable and really doesn't bother me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for magicians

posted by ditto125 on 10/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    strong metal holder for deck boxes same design as a rider back card box protects your cards and card box from damage I carry a deck of cards with me every day, my boxes used to get beat up and wear down faster than the cards did, after getting this my de...
    Cons:
    paint seems to easily come off the side (where it says "the predicted card is..."), front has some paint coming off, and the ba...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections