Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Has a very nice build quality.
- Looks good.
- The media keys (play, pause, skip, prev, volume, etc) work just fine with the iPad - and should work with the iPhone too.
- Pairing is very simple and easy.
- The keys are a rubber-ish and bit too tall and unresponsive, you need to press them really hard to work, so you just can't expect to type fast on this one like other cell phones keyboards.
- Mine came with busted pairing button, it looks like it's always pressed on the edge of it (even tho it's not), it works fine.
It's great for remote controlling devices, but I don't think it would be good for everyday use and long typing.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.