DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.8" LCD Handheld Auto Range Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature/3*AAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems like a Fluke

posted by marcelobast on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Wide ranges of Voltage measurement , good range of current, Good appearance and well built, come with thermocouple and adapter, large display, auto shutoff, manual in english, fused current terminals, Good instrument for the price.
    Cons:
    Maybe just the sample rate of the measurements and the long time to arrive in Brazil ( A little bit than a month)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I need

posted by tsaalu on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have always wanted a multimeter in a long time, but they have always been expensive so I haven't bought of that kind. When I saw this product I just have to have it. I am very glad for it and satified what it can and still use it for many things.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good product

posted by erez3 on 03/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    acurated, has most featurs (include AC current and capacitors and Frequency) operate by AAA battery, has internal over current fuse that easy to replace, well disigned, made of good material big display, mechanical protection against exidently going to cur...
    Cons:
    a little bit havvy and big
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent multimeter

posted by jalu101 on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - English manual included - Batteries included - Temperature probe included - Pretty good test leads included - Mechanical 'logic' prevents inserting test lead to amps socket if you are not measuring current - Multifunction socket lets you use another ...
    Cons:
    - Does not have hfe measurement as stated in description - Diode test voltage is about 1.75V, it does not lit a led properly ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent meter for a nice price

posted by pzw001 on 08/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I own a few Fluke testers, but sometimes I need an extra tester. (Too many things to measure at the same time..) This is very decent tester for the price. It is not like my other ones, but for the price you pay it is very good. Build quality is good. Fo...
    Cons:
    It is not a Fluke ;-) . To do temperature measurements the dial has to be turned past the current measurement position. That m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections